Thursday 1 December 2011

Hatful Of Random...

More discoveries from the past...
This was my re-design of sorts, of the phantom motorbike from the cover of Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell album. Obsessed with the idea, I think I was trying to make an animated music video or graphic novel out of the concept at the time...
A random dragon?
I think this may have fallen out of a college book, creating imagery to song lyrics or something similar.
I was asked to illustrate the Horoscopes page for the first issue of the college magazine, however, whoever was placed in charge was too simple to use my actual, clearly labeled illustration files and decided to include one of my drafts, so please forgive the fact that there are random transparencies and that the writing clashes with the imagery.
I love Miles Davis, who doesn't? I became interested in drawing all sorts of jazz musicians at one time, and if I ever find them, I will post my renditions of Louis Armstrong and Charlie Parker.
Workin' out a new style for the fastest man alive.
And finally, my Uncle Ernie. I think I drew this many years ago on a holiday to the Lake District... Not 100% though.

No comments:

Post a Comment