Monday 7 February 2011

Back-Tracking Across The Universe...

Okay, so I've been digging up most of my salvageable works, dating back to roughly around 1996 (me being 10 years old at the time). I've managed to dig up plenty of memories and laughable attempts at being creative along the way so I figure I'll share them here online for all to see.
I wish I could say I was going to post this stuff in some sort of chronological order but in the time it would take to sift through everything I'll be old and grey.



So, for my first posting, here's a few pages I found inside an old jotter - guessing; I would say the last of this pads entries were drawn around 2003 based on the style and design of the Ninja Turtles. All other entries I place at before 2002 (making me either 15 or 16 at the time).

Images are: Ray Stantz - RGB / Egon Spengler - RGB / TMNT / A Dumpster (?) / Rebecca Chambers - RE / A Dragon / Dante x2 - DMC / Rhino - S-M / Spider-Man.

All characters are © their respective owners.


<--- The organized mess.


I shall be posting the contents of that box (and much, much more!) on here over time and hopefully often, so please bare with me whilst I get this ball rolling!



                                - Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment