Monday 21 February 2011

Just another random mess!

I don't know why I'm sticking these all in one post, I guess just to get them out of the way... Plus it'd be a shame not to share, wouldn't it?
Starting with the Batman above, if you aspire to be a comic book artist, it should come as no surprise that one of your biggest influences be Jim Lee - there's a reason he's one of the best!
A fan of Cowboy Bebop I attempted to draw the show's main character Spike Spiegal.
From left to right: Brooklyn (Gargoyles). Gargoyles was a damn fine show and Disney should never have closed the doors on it! Lara Croft (Tomb Raider). This is a drawing of Jill De Jong, one of the many Lara models promoting the games. Finally, an adult Prince Talmit, in the style of Akira Toriyama from one of my favorite Mega-Drive games Talmit's Adventure (or Marvel Land as it's known in America).
An a van, which my Dad asked me to do for some one at his work place, I forget why, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment