Wednesday 16 February 2011

Discovering Talent (Or Lack Of...)

As I've said before, growing up my dream career was that of a comic book artist and I would later realize that I wasn't at all cut out for it. I know you shouldn't give up but keep trying, but this was me at 15 having contacted a small British comic book publisher looking for a job. Not knowing my age or anything, they sent me a sample script to work off of, and away I went... The following is what came of it, and looking on it now, I don't honestly know why on Earth I thought that they would ever, in a million years accept my submission but hey, I was young.

Here is the first two completed page layouts I did but didn't have the balls to submit (probably a good thing considering the state of it).
And randomly, some sketched I did of a vampire super-hero character (Blade inspired) I found with the submission art.

No comments:

Post a Comment